Friday, February 22, 2013

The Connection

I believe I found a connect between my oldest ancester, James Fraizer and the Rhinebeck(Milan) Fraizers.

I think James Fraizer is the son of Adam Fraizer, son of Andrew Fraiser.

Right now I am working on getting some documentation on the family unit of Adam Fraizer and his two sons James and Edward.

Adam's life span, I believe, is between the late 1700 and the mid 1840s. I have a record of him living in Pine Plains in the the 1840s but nothing in the 1850s.

Therefore I assume that he has passed away. Now this is where I start to look for Edward and James as the head of household. James I found in 1850 in Stanford, Dutchess, New York, with his family. This family I can trace back to my mother. As for Edward, I have yet to find anything concrete.


Still looking...

No comments:

Post a Comment